Most of us regardless of the field of we work we do need a reference to get back to when we need something that went out of memory. In cyber security, maintaining a list of notes and categorizing them is tremendously important as not everyone is able to remember details such as command line switches.
Over time, We built a huge list of cyber security, digital marketing, IT and data anal notes inspired from field work, CTF challenges, self learning or even taken from books we occasionally read.
We organized the notes structure and categorized them into blue team and red team notes. Here is what I mean
As you can see, I try to list concepts and the corresponding command syntax if any to maintain context and easy of use. Obsidian is my preferred program to organize my notes.
Now why I am saying all of this to you? As you know not all of us can keep up and write notes every time you learn or come across something. Additionally, you may not know how to get started that’s why I offer my notes to be accessed online and on-demand for those who want to save their time and have a single cyber security, digital marketing, IT and data analytics reference of ready and up to date study notes.
Components of The Notes System
The note system consists of the below subjects
- Cybersecurity & Penetration Testing Field Notes
- Certification notes such as COMPTIA Pentest+ & OSCP.
- Digital Marketing, SEO & Ads.
- Data Analytics
- IT & System Administration
Accessing The Notes System
1- Google Drive Notes
As you can see I use the same categorization much like my Obsidian notes.
Some notes are in PDF format, you can see example below for Linux privilege escalation notes
2- The Online Portal
The online portal contains the rest of the notes which you can access through a link and a password. Here is how it looks
How To Get Access To The Notes?
Since the notes system is diverse and covers many subject including Cybersecurity, we created two ways to offer access to the notes
- Subscription based: in this option, you can get access to all the notes classified under all subjects. You will have the portal password in addition to access to the Google drive library. You can subscribe through a YouTube membership by clicking on JOIN and selecting “cyber security notes” or through buymeacoffee membership.
- One-time purchase: If you are interested only in one subject, you can purchase from of the available notes for full time purchase. The notes and e-books available for one-time purchase can be found here
See below for a brief comparison:
- Regular content updates delivered through newsletters.
- Access to all the categories and over 3K Pages.
Notes: The notes in PDF can only be checked online in order to preserve your paid subscriptions we prevent downloading offline copies / copying text to prevent any possible leak to the free internet pages which wastes your paid subscriptions by letting others download it for free therefore we only offer the notes that contain long scripts/commands to be downloaded just for convenience reasons.
- No subscription fees.
- Accessing/Downloading only the purchased E-book.
- No regular content updares.
- I am interested only in a subset of these notes, how can I get them for a one-time payment?
Please view the available notes that can be downloaded and bought for a one-time payment from this link
- How often do you update the notes with new contents?
Notes are updated at least one-time a week with new contents. Updates are delivered through either the online portal or through Google Drive and they are announced through the community tab of the Youtube channel if you are a subscribed member to the channel membership.