In this series of posts, I am going to outline my notes on the TV show ‘Mind Hunter’. The notes will be psychological classification and profiling of the criminals displayed in the show.
First Profile: Ed Kemper, American serial killer
List of Felonies and crimes committed:
- Killed six coeds and raped their corpses.
- Killed his mother and raped Her when he was 21.
- Killed his grandparents as a teen.
- Watched all cop’s TV shows and wanted to be part of the California Highway Patrol but was refused.
- Humiliated by his mother because he reminded her of his father.
- Used to cut off inanimate objects like his sister’s dolls.
- Was sent to live with his grandmother because his father also did not want him.
- Was sent to a rehabilitation institution after killing his grandmother.
- Has never had a date in his life.
- Most men who received bad treatment, excessive scolding, and sadistic treatment from their mothers/wives would most likely seek revenge against other women in an amplified form of revenge and vengeance.