Brooklyn Nine-Nine TV Series Trailer
Genre: Sitcoms, TV Comedies
Okay so Facts about Jake Peralta:
Most known as childish, sarcastic and clown 🙂
- Jake is talented with a sense of humor that sometimes becomes over and too much :). Anyway he used to lead the show at the precinct especially back when they had lax precinct captains where he gets to do all kind of prohibited stuff , in other normal police precincts, with his colleagues.
- He is considered as the best detective in The 99th Precinct by having the top streak of solved cases and puzzles
- Jake has a little problem which is learning how to grow up :). You will see that clearly in the earliest episodes.
- Jake has not been the kind of detective that follows his boss order until Ray Holt shows up, Jake starts his struggle in learning how to become a grown up adult
- Jake has never been committed to a dress code
- Jake always doesn’t express his emotions rather chooses to crack jokes to channel his feelings and this is clearly seen with his colleague Amy. He always teases and pranks her to mask his secret romantic feelings for her.
- His best friend in the show is Charles Boyle who always pushes him to admit his feelings for Amy.
- He is an Ashkenazi-Sephardic Jewish American New Yorker
- He often clashes and tries to make fun of his captain Ray Holt over his strict practical policies especially the dress code
- Jake calls Ray Hold ‘Dad’ in some episodes after he matured into his leadership and management style
- One of his most prominent quotes goes as:
“This job is eating me alive. I can’t breathe anymore. I spent so many years trying to be the good guy, the man in the white hat….I’m not becoming like them. I am them!” – Jake quoting Donnie Brasco to a video camera in “Pilot” season 1 episode 1.